Skip to main content

🌷 Springtime Math Ideas for Kids!


Hi Manoj,

I hope you're having a great week so far!

With warmer weather and Easter right around the corner, I thought I would share some cute, springtime math ideas, games and activities.

I hope you find something you can use with your students, or see a fun idea you can adapt to make it your own!

Below you will find general spring-themed games and printables as well as more Easter-specific games. And stay tuned, I'll have some fun math activities for Earth Day to share with you soon! :)


FREE Spring Math Resources:

Each of these downloads is available free in my shop. I hope you find something you can use with your kiddos this spring! Enjoy!

>>Addition & Subtraction to 20 Board Games | K-1

>>Time for Spring: Telling Time Practice Pages | K-2

>>Skip Counting Hopscotch | 2-4

>>Spring-themed Logic Puzzles | Grades 3+

Not finding what you need here? See this HUGE list with 50+ spring-themed math ideas for grades K-8. This includes printable games, hands on practice, STEM challenges and more.


Easter Math Games & Ideas:

Here are a couple of other easy games you might like for different ages, as well as a list of candy math ideas-->something to do with all that Easter candy!

>>Easy Easter Sudoku | Grades K-2 | Instant Download

>>Bunny Addition & Subtraction Board Games | Grades K-2

>>Easter Peeps Integers Game | Grades 6-8

>>Huge list of Candy Math Ideas | All ages


Have a wonderful, joy-filled week!

Blessings,

LOOKING FOR MORE MATH GOODNESS? CHECK OUT THESE RESOURCES:

  • The Power of Number Talks: Want to know how you can use the power of number talks to build number sense, challenge students & get them thinking & sharing in just 10 minutes per day? Sign up for my FREE on-demand class, where I share how to get started + give you some free planning tools. -->SIGN UP FOR THE FREE CLASS HERE

  • Online Math Games for Grades 3-6: If you teach math in grades 3-6, you might be interested in Digital Math Games, a growing, online library of self-checking math activities. Use this as a math center, for intervention, review before a test or as extra practice students can use at home. -->LEARN MORE ABOUT DIGITAL MATH GAMES HERE

  • Save Time with All Access [Grades 5-8]: If you love the resources I create and share, you will love Math Geek Mama+, an ad-free, instant access library. Inside you'll find ALL Math Geek Mama resources, exclusives + new resources sent right to your inbox every month. -->LEARN MORE ABOUT MATH GEEK MAMA+ HERE

  • Subscriber ONLY Freebies: As a math geek VIP, you get access to exclusive printables, just available for email subscribers! Just go to the freebie page HERE and use this password to get in--> TEACHERTHANKS


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 113 Cherry St #92768, Seattle, WA 98104-2205

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vishwakarma Founders Pvt Ltd vacancy

📣📣 *Urgently Required* 📣📣 *Company* : *Vishwakarma Founders (I) Pvt. Ltd.,* D-50, MIDC, Shiroli, Kolhapur. 1) Position : *Manager PURCHASE & STORE* 01 post 2) Position : *Melting Supervisor* 01 post 3) Position :*Foundry Maintenance* *Electrician* 03 post 4) Position : *Development Assistant* 01 post 5) Position : *Fettling Supervisor* 01 post 6) Position : *Patternmaker* 01 post 7) Position : *CNC/VMC OPERATOR* 04 post Interested candidates can share their profiles on:  *hr@vishwakarmafounders.com* *Contact : 9823819119*

[Math Geek VIP Days] Hands On Math for K-4

Hi Manoj, Welcome back to Math Geek VIP Days ! This week I am hosting a series of "flash deals" so you can save money on resources your students will love. Today's deal? >> Grab a bundle of 20 Hands-On Math resources for just $24 ! Making Math Hands-On & Visual: If you have followed for awhile, you know I am a huge proponent of making math visual . This can mean lots of different things, but the idea is that by starting with a concrete representation ( whether a hands on manipulative, a picture or a number line ), kids can see the math in a way that makes sense to them and then build on that solid foundation . When we work through a math problem, 5 different processors are used in our brain. 2 of those are visual processors , meaning we are using and relying on the visual processing part of our brain , whether we use a visual representation to solve it or not . So if you see students drawing a p

A little about Math Geek Mama

Hi friend! I'm so honored you've decided to sign up for my newsletter at MathGeekMama.com . Hopefully by now you've downloaded your math games quick start guide. (If you missed that email, scroll to the bottom, I've included it here too!). As a new reader, I wanted to send a quick email to share a little about myself and my purpose for sharing resources at MathGeekMama.com . And if you're so inclined, feel free to reply to this email and share a little about yourself with me! :) First of all, I'm a mom to 4 amazing kids. Seriously, they're the best! I left the classroom to homeschool them, which we enjoyed for 8 years. But now I'm back in the classroom teaching at my kids' school! My husband is a pastor, and when I'm not creating new ways to make math fun, I'm serving alongside him. So why in the world did I start MathGeekMama.com ? I'm so glad you asked! First of all, I LOVE teaching and creating fun lessons and games, and